Tabernacle Mews was a conversion of a former chapel into a selection of Mews houses, the eclectic mix consisted of traditional features melded to a modern, current design.
High quality joinery work complimented the mullioned windows with traditional Victorian doors finished in a variety of Farrow and Ball colours. Oak return staircases with glass balustrades, hardwood flooring.
Future proofed with cat 5 cabling to all rooms, wireless surround sound systems, video intercom doorbells, automatic lighting on entry, high speed internet, all integrated appliances.
Princes Park was designed by Joseph Paxton and James Pennethorne and opened in 1842. The plan was drawn by John Robertson and Edward Milner supervised the work. The original gates can still be seen.
With its serpentine lake and a circular carriage drive, the park set a style which was to be widely emulated in Victorian urban development, most notably by Paxton himself on a larger scale at Birkenhead Park. Princes Park also influenced its near neighbour, Sefton Park.